November 2, 2013

Photoshoot for Guzel




So I finally did it. My very first experience as a photographer, dreams come true! I did it for my friend's upcoming online store, Guzel,  that will sell hijabs and stuff (she's the model). A long ago, I was the model for my friends and now I become the photographer! I'm so excited to do this.

The theme was back to nature. With the green from leaves, blue from the sky, and some florals. I almost could not find the right location for this photo session. Eventually, we ended up at Kenjeran Park near my college. And I did for the make up too. Looking so amateur, right? But I'm happy with the photos I've taken. and of course, I need some exercises about photograph. Great photographer doesn't need great camera, but great eyes to capture great things.




No comments :

Post a Comment