October 31, 2013

Good Bye October 2013!



Finally, it's the last day of October. I love this month so much, because I have chances to see my boyfriend (twice in a month is a record). Also, I have so many new experiences on a working project. I really can't wait to show you the complete project I've created this month for my friend.

This October I've posted some posts and I know I wasn't consistent enough to post on my blog due to my assignments and projects. If you want to know what I've been doing this October, here are some lists about it:

Typography
Brandon Grotesque
Fonts I've Used #1
Fonts I've Used #2

Design
Moodboards // Feminine + Pastels
Design Process // Guzel by Anindita Alisia

Travel
Short Trip to Jakarta
Autumn Colors

Words
Quotes of The Week

Love
Wantlist

Color
Yeashin
Neutral

Lesson Learned
Blogging Schedule

Inspire
25 Blog Posts Ideas For The Uninspired From The Barn Blog
14 Before 2014

No comments :

Post a Comment