October 2, 2015

My Life Lately


Finally, I got a chance to write a post on my lovely blog, Mooi. I know it's been so so long not to write, open, or replying emails about my blog or freebies (so sorry!), but I didn't have much time lately.

I read Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg and I found a part when it really suited my condition. The part was about basically telling that you can't have them all, or do it all.

I work for government full time, also co-founder of The It Girl, and I love illustrating (I also do freelance sometimes), doing hand-lettering, I need to go for fitness, and I love playing games too. But I need to be realistic. I worked from 8 to 5, Monday to Friday. And I have to  This new routine really changed me.

I wake up at 6 a.m, Then preparing for work. Even though it takes only 10 minute walking from my place to work, but I still feel that I need more time in a day. Maybe I should go to another planet where it has 36 hours in a day.

People says that working as a staff government has so much benefits, and one of them is the minimum of work you should do. This is so wrong. I couldn't tell how tired I am right now, but it's really exhausting. There could pile of dispositions on my desks. And those could be my little fortress or similar to Burj Khalifa in UAE.

So, do anyone has advice for on how I should manage my time?


Image source: I don't know, does anyone know where this photo from?

No comments :

Post a Comment