January 25, 2014

Lesson Learned // Entrepreneurship for Beginners



Nowadays, there are so many women who can prove their success with entrepreneurship skills they had. But, there are also some women who don't know where to start with entrepreneurship. I have an advice, you can start from everything you like! If you like designing, open a design studio. If you like fashion, you can open a boutique or online store. Well, it takes a lot of hard work. But trust me, your hard work will be nothing when you're doing what you like.

Some people choose to work for companies, and some people choose to build their own company. I'm a type that I should have my own company. There are many reasons why I don't like just sitting behind my desk and doing what my boss told me what to do. I want to do what I love to do. Because by doing what you love to do, will give you better outcomes than doing what other people love to do.

If you have a company, that means you will create jobs for others directly or indirectly. That also means a better living for yourself, others, and your country! So, why not create your own company?

2 comments :

  1. I've been toying with the idea of whether or not I should open up my own design business, and I recently started a square space! I can't wait to start spreading the word about the new business venture ;)
    xox
    chloe
    http://popcosmo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's really great! I hope you can share it with others about your design business venture :)

      Delete