November 6, 2013

Favorite Lists of TV Series and Movies



When I asked about what's my favorite genre for movies & tv series, well, my favorite genre is mystery thriller. Maybe I love it because when I was a kid, almost every day I watched horror tv series. I don't know why my mom allowed me to watch it. And I love cartoons too. Seriously, I watched cartoons for more than twenty years and there's nothing wrong with that, right? I'm also a fan of documentary films, especially about animals, and nature. It's because when I was a kid my daddy always watched those kind a films every day. He didn't allow me to watch cartoons, like, Crayon Sinchan. I'm not a fan of vampire series, because I thought those vampires are ridiculous, and falling in love with vampire is way more ridiculous. It's better watching zombies than vampires.

And now I'll tell you about my favorite movies & tv series

TV SERIES:
1. Pretty Little Liars
2. CSI (All CSI: Miami, New York, Las Vegas)
3. The Legend of Avatar Aang, and of course Avatar Korra
4. The Walking Dead
5. 2 Broke Girls
6. Revenge
7. Gossip Girl

MOVIES:
1. Argo
2. Breakfast At Tiffany's
3. World War Z
4. Warm Bodies
5. The Notebook
6. Kung Fu Panda 1
7. Kung Fu Panda 2
8. Forrest Gump
9. The Devil Wears Prada

I recommend those tv series and movies. So what's your favorite lists of tv series and movies?

No comments :

Post a Comment