September 15, 2013

My Beauty Essentials


Okay guys, now i would like to share my beauty essentials on my make up bag. I’m not a make-up junkie but I need make up sometimes. And I don’t want too much make up on my face, just stay natural with minimalist make up.

1. Lip & Cheek Stain Body Shop
This lip stain looks good on me and it’s very light. Because I don’t really like wearing lip sticks actually. And it lasts longer than any my previous lipsticks. Also, it won’t make my lips dry. And the bonus is you can use this for your cheek.

2. Maybelline Clear Smooth Cake Powder
I’ve been using this for a year and no signs of allergic or pimples or everything that would hurt my face skin.

3. Sephora Blush
I love the color. It’s pretty much natural.

4. Maybelline Gel Liner
I’m not often using eyeliner but, when I do, I recommend this gel liner. Quick dry and smudge free! Perfect for my narrow asian eyes.

5. Sebamed Lip Balm
Oh I really really really love this product. This lip balm saved me from nightmare super dry lips when I’m on holiday. I never thought that after holiday from Bromo Mountain, my lips turned really dry and horrible.

6. Maybelline Volum Express Magnum Mascara
My favorite mascara, thickened your lashes as express as it sounds!

So tell me, what’s your beauty essentials?

No comments :

Post a Comment