January 23, 2016

2015 Highlights


Hello 2016!

Well, it means it's my first post in 2016. 

I'm sorry that I couldn't reply each comments one by one. I hadn't checked my blog since I got so many tasks from my full-time work 8 to 5 p.m. And recently I got sick, maybe I was just tired from travelling and over work load. 



So, 2015 was a great year but not really my favorite, since I moved to Jakarta because I got a job here. But, from another perspective, 2015 was a traveling year for me, which is super fun for me get a chance to explore my country. And I scored new record by going to airport twice a week for five weeks straight. 

There are a lot of reasons why I didn't blog a lot last year. I had a four weeks brain-sickening-short-course about property management related stuff. How could I not be sick, if we had tests every morning for three weeks. My brain was like gonna blow up. But it was great to get new knowledge, and experiences. 

After four-weeks-sickening-short-course, I had this Diklat Prajabatan. Three weeks diklat at Lebak Bulus, coached by Kopassus team. (I wish they hired my boyfriend as coach). At this diklat, I learned how to roll in deep muddy-earth, sleeping on hot asphalt til my thighs were lil bit burnt. Not to mention that I also did a lot of push up, sit up, and other up up up. Wake up at 4.30 a.m every morning. And then jogging and other physical exercises. Also, we had to eat food that makes me feeling traumatic until now. I feel sick every time I recall that moment. The moment when I have to eat whole food in front of me in few seconds, but I don't finish it so me and other students have to walk and sit up, did long plank on super unforgettable hot asphalt. I saw student who threw up. Poor him. Some people might think, "why the hell are we doing this?" In the beginning, I had the same thoughts with those people, but the more I think, this help me to be more discipline, and it's great for me. 

Dabo Singkep Top View
Property management course, check. Diklat prajabatan, check. And then, travelling! It's no ordinary travelling. Because, it was a work related travelling. I traveled to many cities, such as Batam, Tanjung Balai Karimun, Jambi, Dabo Singkep, Kediri, Malang, Mataram, Manado, and Sumbawa. 

Sumbawa Besar

Whatever happened in 2015, I was so grateful that God has brought me this far. All the bads and goods are lessons to learn in 2016. Hope you all have a great 2016!

No comments :

Post a Comment